Personal Assistant Job Opportunity at Kazini Kwetu | Deadline: 30th July, 2018Place: Dar es Salaam
Deadline: 30th July, 2018
PA To The Managing Director
Kazinikwetu Ltd on behalf of client is looking for a personal assistant to the Managing Director to be based in Dar-es-salaam. The candidate should have previously worked as PA in reputable institutions
NEW TANZANIAN JOBS OPPORUNITIES (1000+ POSTS)
- Provide administrative and clerical support to departments or individuals.
- Schedule meetings and arrange conference rooms.
- Alert manager about cancellations or new meetings.
- Manage travel and schedule.
- Handle information requests.
- Prepare correspondence and stuff mail into envelopes.
- Arrange for outgoing mail and packages to be picked up.
- Greet and receive visitor.
- Serving refreshments to visitor.
- Prepare confidential and sensitive documents.
- Determine matters of top priority and handle accordingly.
- Prepare agenda for meetings.
- Helps prepare office Stationary orders.
- Operate office equipment, such as photocopy machine and scanner.
- Receive and relay telephone messages.
- Direct the general public to the appropriate staff member.
- Maintain hard copy and electronic filing system.
- Two years’ Experience as Executive Secretary is an added advantage
- Ideally previous admin experience as well and some secretarial experience
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Computer knowledge Microsoft Word , Microsoft Excel , Powerpoint, Publisher
- Capable of performing printing service, photocopying and fax services