Advisor of Strategic Partnerships Job Vacancy at Simusolar | Deadline: 23rd July 2018Role Description: Advisor of Strategic Partnerships
The Advisor of Strategic Partnerships supports Simusolar in developing relationships with strategic partners for distribution, capacity building, financing, and other aspects of the business. This part-time advisor supports the team, develops & maintains relationships, and project manages the team in supporting partners.
NEW TANZANIAN JOBS OPPORUNITIES (1000+ POSTS)
You co-lead, manage, and implement strategic partnerships, including:
- Advisory on opportunities, partners, and strategies to improve sales distribution, customer support, customer financing, sustainability, and other aspects of the business;
- Partnership mapping to educate the team and provide context on the various players and their role in the agricultural landscape;
- Outreach and Engagement of current and potential partners to develop and maintain relationships,
- Co-design and coordinate external initiatives with partners and the Simusolar team;
- Project-manage the Simusolar team to ensure timely response and follow-ups as needed with external partners;
- Develop and train the existing team to assume increasing responsibility, eventually assuming this role within the company.
This role requires an experienced partnership manager and strategist familiar with small-holder agriculture, value-chains, and sustainability:
- Masters Degree in a related field of policy and environment;
- International work experience in at least three countries;
- Minimum of 10 years experience in related field;
- Proficiency in Excel and Word;
- Fluency in English and basic Swahili;
Measures of Performance / What Success Looks Like
• Team has a clear picture of potential partner landscape and the targets;
• Partnerships developed with resulting increased sales leads, farmer productivity gains, reduced delinquencies, and firm reputation in the sector;
• Realize government priorities around economic development of farming sector.
How to apply:
Application should be made via email titled “Strategic Partnership Advisor” through [email protected]
Deadline will be on 23rd July 2018.