Finance, Grants and Administration Manager Job at Tanzania Education Network/Mtandao wa Elimu Tanzania (TEN/MET) | Deadline: 1st August 2018Deadline: 1st August 2018
NAFASI ZA KAZI MET
NAFASI ZA KAZI MET
Tanzania Education Network/Mtandao wa Elimu Tanzania (TEN/MET) is a national network of CSOs working in education. The network has around 181 members who are mainly Community Based Organizations (CBOs), Faith Based Organizations (FBOs), National and international Non-Governmental Organizations (NGOs) and local networks. A common concern of member organizations is the promotion of equitable access to quality education for all in Tanzania.
TEN/MET aims at strengthening the capacity of the Secretariat in order to manage delivery effectively and efficiently its current mandate and seeks to invite applications from suitably qualified individuals to fill the following two key positions:
FINANCE, GRANTS AND ADMINISTRATION MANAGER
The Job Role
The Finance, Grants and Administration Manager will report to the National Coordinator. The Finance, Grant and Administration Manager will lead and develop an internal team to support the following areas; finance, budgeting, human resources, administration, and Grants. He/She will play a critical role in collaborating with the coalition leadership team in strategic decision-making and operations as TEN/MET continues to enhance its quality programming and building capacity.
NEW TANZANIAN JOBS OPPORUNITIES (1000+ POSTS)
Duties and Responsibilities
Specific Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Analyzes and presents financial reports in an accurate and timely manner; clearly, communicate monthly and annual financial statement; collate financial reporting material for al donor segments, and oversees all financial, projects/program and grants accounting;
- Coordinates and leads the annual audit process;
- Oversees and leads annual budget and planning process, and keep senior leadership team abreast of the organization’s financial status;
- Updates and implements all necessary business policies and accounting practice;
- Develops TEN/MET’s human resource and administration, enhancing professional development, compensation and benefits, performance evaluation, training, and recruiting;
- Provides oversight and technical assistance in the proper management of grants subcontracts, and sub-agreement throughout the Coalition;
- Takes the lead position in the negotiation of terms and revisions of agreements with donors.
- Possess a Degree in the Relevant field with Certified Professional Accounting qualifications such as CPA (T).
- Must have at least seven (7) years of overall professional experience. He/She should have experience in broad financial, Grants and operations management.
- A track record in grants management.
Applications including curriculum vitae, copies of certificates, telephone number, the email address should be submitted by email to: [email protected] before 1st August 2018. More information about TEN/MET and the positions is found on www.tenmet.org
Those who applied for the post of the Coordinator in the March 2018 advert, need not apply.