Site Supervisor Job Opportunity at Kazini Kwetu | July 2018Title: Site Supervisor
Dar es Salaam
We are looking for Site Engineers to work for our client in the cost region to work in the civil buildings construction.
Qualified candidates are requested to apply online.
- Manages sub-contractors by locating, evaluating, and selecting sub-contractors; monitoring and controlling performance.
- Meets operational standards by contributing construction information to strategic plans and reviews; implementing production, productivity and resolving problems; identifying construction management system improvements.
- Meets construction budget by monitoring project expenditures; identifying variances; implementing corrective actions; providing non-project annual operating and capital budget information.
- Accomplishes construction project results by defining project purpose and scope; calculating resources required; establishing standards and protocols; allocating resources; scheduling and coordinating staff and sub-contractors; evaluating milestone assumptions and conclusions; resolving design problems; evaluating and implementing change orders.
- Approves construction projects by conducting inspections at critical phases; obtaining approvals from buyers.
- Prevents fines and interruptions by complying with, and enforcing, codes.
- Maintains safe, secure, and healthy work environment by following and enforcing standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
- Updates job knowledge by tracking and understanding emerging construction practices and standards; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
-Candidates must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering, Construction Management or related disciplines.
-Preferably 3 - 5 years’ relevant working experience in the construction industry especially in the construction of buildings.