UDSM: Application For Admission Into Certificate & Diploma Programmes | Deadline: September 8th, 2018The School of Journalism and Mass Communication (SJMC) of the University of Dar es Salaam, invites applications for admission from inside and outside Tanzania for a Diploma in Journalism programme beginning in October, 2018.
1. Minimum Entrance Requirements
A candidate shall be considered eligible for admission to a Diploma in Journalism programme of the University of Dar es Salaam if he/she obtains:
- NACTE Certificate in Journalism, that is, National Technical Award (NTA) Level 4, Or
- Advanced Certificate of Secondary Education Examination (ACSEE) with at least one principal pass, Or
- Certificate in Journalism from the School of Journalism and Mass Communication (SJMC) of the University of Dar es Salaam.
(Note: Those working in the media are highly encouraged to apply)
2. How to access the Application Form
(a) The application form is available at The School of Journalism and Mass Communication (SJMC) – Mikocheni Area in Dar es Salaam (near Makumbusho Village). The form is also available at www.udsm.ac.tz
(b) The application fee is Tsh.10,000/-.
(c) Application deadline is on September 8th, 2018
For more details please contact: Mob. 0655 233739, or 0753 670670 Email address:
[email protected] or [email protected]
Click here for more Information
Download Application Form for Diploma in Journalism in PDF File. CLICK HERE