Administrative Supervisor Job Opportunity at Shugulika Recruitment | Deadline: 9th August 2018
ADMINISTRATIVE SUPERVISORKey Responsibilities:
1. Manage schedules and deadlines as advised by HR Manager
2. Monitor inventory of office supplies and the purchasing of new material with attention to budgetary constraints
3. Monitor costs and expenses to assist in budget preparation
NEW TANZANIAN JOBS OPPORUNITIES (1000+ POSTS)
4. Oversee facilities services, maintenance activities and trades persons (e.g electricians, plumbers, carpenters, etc.)
5. Organize and supervise other office activities (recycling, renovations, event planning etc.) and assist HR Manager
6. Monitor Security attendance, drivers attendance and provide training inputs for better management of their duties by keeping regular checks and audits
Experience and Skills Required:
1. Young Graduate in Administration or Commerce within Age bracket of 27 to 30 years) Local Tanzania born, energetic, pleasing personality, presentable, excellent communication skills and above all Passionate to undertake this responsibility
2. Proven work experience as Administration In-charge or relevant role
3. Computer literacy (MS Office applications, in particular)
4. Thorough knowledge of labor laws and administration
5. Understanding and ability to prioritize important projects
6. Strong phone, email and in-person communication skills
7. Legal experience will be an added advantage.
8. A male candidate will be preferred.
How To Apply
Email CV and cover letter to [email protected] before 9th August 2018.