Req ID 01RN3
- Ensure Compliance to Corporate Policies
- Preparation and submission of quarterly controllership and tax certifications
- Preparation of monthly tax provisions; US and statutory tax reporting
- Review of quarterly tax submissions / tax forecasts and GDX packs
- Preparation of annual and provisional income tax returns
- Internal audits, USGAAP/IFRS external audits and statutory returns
- Prepare annual financial statements and drive IFRS adoptions when necessary
- Preparation and Approval of balance sheet reconciliations
- Preparation of legal entity cash flow forecasts and cash management (including A/R management)
- Month end closing activities – TB review (P&L and Balance Sheet)
- Calculation and payment of provisional taxes in liaison with tax coordinator
- Approval of electronic vendor payments (account signatory)
- Maintain relationships with 3rd parties i.e. vendors, bank, tax authorities, auditors etc.
- Providing support to business and finance projects
- Cost center; Balance sheet and Tax reviews
- Provide support to costing team on stock counts and inventory controls.
- Manage local entity SLA’s with SSC
- Drive local annual budget process
- Drive annual fixed assets verifications
- Business partnering and site visits for trainings on expense reporting, CCP compliance etc
NEW TANZANIAN JOBS OPPORUNITIES (1000+ POSTS)
- Undergraduate degree in business or related field
- Professional qualification in accounting or finance (CPA/Chartered Accountant)
- 8 – 10 years experience within finance; of which 2 years at managerial level.
- Good working knowledge of local statutory compliance requirements
- Experience with ERPs ie SAP etc.
- Thorough understanding of USGAAP and IFRS concepts
- Excellent analytical and communication skills