Internal Auditor Job Vacancy DSM at WAT SACCOS Ltd | Deadline: 18th August 2018Overview: WAT SACCOS is a Savings and Credit Cooperative Society Ltd which is conducting its services in Dar es Salaam Region. WAT SACCOS envisions a vibrant and sustainable SACCOS with a prosperous membership having a good standard of living. Our main activity is to provide savings and credit to our members. It has more than 14,000 members with a portfolio of outstanding balance loans of Tshs 2.6 billion. The SACCOS is seeking an Internal Auditor who will be discharging duties and responsibilities, which include among others:-
GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- To protects, assets of the SACCOS, ensure compliance with internal procedures and reviewing the SACCOs
- To protect against fraud and theft for the assets of the SACCOS
- To evaluate the effectiveness and efficiency of risk management procedures that are in place currently and to
advice on how to improve
- To prepare some recommendations on how to improve internal controls and governance process.
NEW TANZANIAN JOBS OPPORUNITIES (800+ POSTS)
- Ensures that the SACCOS complies with internal regulations and control procedures
- To examine documentation, including reports, statements, records, and memos to gather information
- To reconciles documentation with actual inventory or assets
- To participate in meetings with other financial industries to update auditors on findings and the audit process
- To prepare reports and preserves documentation pertaining to audits for internal records
- To present summarized findings concerning audit results and trends for internal control purpose
- To analyze audit results to determine methods for increasing profits and decreasing unnecessary costs
- To make recommendations for the best ways for the SACCOS to avoid fraud and reduce waste
- To assess best financial practices for the SACCOS and makes relevant, informed suggestions
- To keep up-to-date on audit procedures and regulations by attending conferences, workshops, and continuing
- Works with a team to achieve SACCOS goals
Good command and skills in computer software
Excellent verbal and written communication in Kiswahili and English
At least two years relevant working experiences
Educational Qualification and competence
Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance, Accounting, and Auditing.
Knowledge of Legal and Financial Systems.
Documentation and Record Keeping, Attention to Detail, Problem Solving, Critical Thinking, and Analysis.
Is according to WAT SACCOS salaries scheme. Deadline is on 18th August 2018
Your application should be addressed to:
WAT SACCOS Ltd,
P.O. Box 5914
Dar Es Salaam
Email: [email protected]