Lab Assistant II Job Vacancy at Tanga Cement Plc | Deadline: 13th August, 2018Location: Other District Other Location
- Collect samples in strict accordance with operating procedure;
- Prepare samples for analysis (Drying, Crushing and pulverizing);
- Carry out sample analysis (Sieving residues, Moisture determination, XRF pellet analysis, Specific Area determination, Acid-Base Titration) in strict accordance to procedures;
- Ensure environmental procedures are complied with, identify and manage the environmental aspects and impacts in own area and instil environmental awareness culture;
- Ultimate responsible for safe working practices especially area of responsibility.
- Minimum of technician certificate in science and laboratory technology;
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in cement or manufacturing industry.
NEW TANZANIAN JOBS OPPORUNITIES (600+ POSTS)
Knowledge and Skills
- Problem solving ;
- Fairly independent;
- Able to take and follow instructions precisely;
- Able to give detailed and accurate feedback;
- Level of mathematical knowledge;
- Able to speak and read technical English well;
- Able to write basic English;
- Basic understanding of maintenance requirements;
- Good knowledge of safety procedures;
- Attention to detail;
- akes responsibility and Can work under unstructured situations.
Interested individuals may apply for the job by submitting their CV and copies of relevant certificates to [email protected]