Beware of Job Scammers!
Please Never Pay Money To Get A Job!
Beware of Job Scammers!
Please Never Pay Money To Get A Job!
Jobs in Tanzania: Product Development And Business Analyst Officer Job at Halotel | Deadline: 13th December, 2018
NAFASI ZA KAZI / AJIRA TANZANIAProduct Development And Business Analyst Officer - Dar Es Salaam
VIETTEL ECOMMERCE LIMITED (VTE) famously known through its brand name “HaloPesa’’, a Mobile Money service provider registered in Tanzania that allows Halotel subscribers with mobile phones to send and receive money quickly, safely, affordably and conveniently 24/7 as part of its goals to get more Tanzanians with access to financial services (Financial inclusion) especially those in the rural areas. VTE managed to launch its services in October 2016.
As part of the international Vietnamese telecommunication group “Viettel Group”, HaloPesa strive to provide the best service with high technology and reasonable price in Tanzania. Using a network covering 95% of the Population in Tanzania, HaloPesa’s network is the most reliable, secure and affordable at high-speed.
NEW TANZANIAN JOBS OPPORUNITIES (300+ POSTS)
HaloPesa is always looking for individual who are Professionals, Talented and Passionate about Mobile Money and overall digital payments as we are, to join our Family in building the Fastest Growing Mobile Money service in Tanzania.
HaloPesa is pleased to announce a new position opening: PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT & BUSINESS ANALYST OFFICER
The responsibilities will include:
a. Business Development
- Perform competitive analysis and identify gaps and opportunities in the marketplace for new products and services
- Proposing business strategies and policies
- Issuing business plan; assign business KPI to related units,
- Provide market feedback to the company management regarding competitive offerings, prospect needs and general product development ideas.
- Contribute to business development and thought leadership activities.
- Keep abreast of emerging behaviors, technologies, and companies that are changing our client’s businesses
- Conduct research, stakeholder interviews, brainstorming sessions, and on digital projects conducting things like, features and functionality workshops
- Ensure the subscribers acquisition is met by launching attractive commercial offers
- Assemble strategic insights into presentation materials for mid and senior level clients
- Act as an internal resource, championing our content / storytelling / digital innovation whenever possible
- Lead or collaborate client engagements on a day to day basis
- Be able to lead executive / expert interviews and client presentations
- Manage consulting engagements
- Planning and coordinating the implementation of business plans and the penetration of new markets
b. Product design
- Frequently check on competitors’ new product and services and its usefulness in the market for relevant improvement of Halopesa product and services.
- Liaise and support the technical team to manage the platform performance, upgrades and other modifications
- Review and analyze the need and feasibility of any proposed product from client, internal team, or Management with reference to market demand
- Translate product positioning, existing research, and offline/online Marketing strategies into effective designs.
- Work with internal and external developers to ensure the product is aligned with usability, accessibility, and market standards.
- Work with developers to ensure proper implementation and ensure consistency and integrity of the creative vision.
- Propose on any useful needed changes on the Halopesa menu for harmonization with respect to best practice and standards.
- Research and determine product weaknesses and areas to be modified
c. Branding and Marketing
- In coordination with PR Department, Plan, strategies and execute marketing designs and activities to establish and maintain brand presence in the market.
- In coordination with Asset department and Branches, manage the distribution and installation of produced marketing materials in the market to ensure the Halopesa visibility.
- Define and coordinate product strategies and road maps
- Develop sales tools and collateral's
- Develop effective product positioning in the market
- Assess the effectiveness of our media campaign and report on any suggestion.
- Design the content of promotion content/Messages to be broadcasted to customers.
d. Business Analyst
- Extract and prepare daily KPI reports and share with key stakeholders
- Extract transaction files for interoperability transactions and share with other MNOs on daily bases
- Perform daily reconciliation for interoperability transactions with other MNOs on daily bases
- Prepare weekly and monthly reports on business performance for all transactions types and revenue and share with key stakeholders
- Analyze the trend of business performance in graphical presentation on weekly and monthly continuity.
- Propose solutions for improving business performance following the analysis of the actual performance
- Interpreting data, analyzing results using statistical techniques
- Monitor performance and quality control plans to identify improvements.
- Suggest changes to senior management using analytics to support your recommendations. Actively participate in the implementation of approved changes
- Create informative, actionable and repeatable reporting that highlights relevant business trends and opportunities for improvement
The ideal candidate:
- Relevant university degree Qualification in Marketing, Business Administration, Business analyst or equivalent
- Minimum of 02 years of experiences inclusive of:
o Data analysis
- Working experience in telecommunication, ICT and technology sector advantageous.
- Strong experience at developing and/or managing business communication strategy in large organisations.
- Strong competence in data analysis and exploitation.
- Motivated with the ability to perform well under pressure.
- Innovative with a very good presentation skills
- Proficient use of Microsoft office (word, excel & powerpoint)
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously while working with a wide variety of cross-functional teams and vendors.
- The normal work place shall be in the Headquarter in Dar Es Salaam.
- Business travel up to 30%
Attractive remuneration based on experience and business result outcome.
Company Health Insurance plan