Beware of Job Scammers!
Please Never Pay Money To Get A Job!
Beware of Job Scammers!
Please Never Pay Money To Get A Job!
Jobs in Tanzania: New International Job at Standard Chartered Bank - Resourcing Process Manager, MENA | Deadline: 26th March, 2019
AJIRA TANZANIA 2019 / NAFASI ZA KAZI TANZANIA 2019
Position: Resourcing Process Manager, MENA - (1900004381)
Job: Human Resources
Primary Location: Africa & Middle East
Employee Status: Permanent
Posting Date: 11/Mar/2019
Unposting Date: 26/Mar/2019
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
As part of a new operating model for recruiting, the Resourcing function (formerly 'Talent Acquisition') is migrating from country HR teams to an offshore model in our hub locations (currently Poland, India & China). As a result of this change, new roles have been created in our country teams to work with local stakeholders and manage local governance and compliance. The new role of Resourcing Process Manager has been established to ensure all recruitment activities for the country adhere to risk and control standards, and will oversee all Resourcing policies and processes. Reporting to the Group Centre of Excellence for Resourcing, the role holder will also help to implement and drive new processes for the recruiting teams and communicate changes to local stakeholders. The role works in close partnership with the Resourcing Relationship Manager for the country, as well as the relevant Resourcing and Senior & Specialist Hiring teams in the offshore hubs.
- Act as the Country Process Owner and subject matter expert for Resourcing policies, procedures and systems
- Ensure global Resourcing processes are localised where required to comply with country regulations
- Support the Resourcing Relationship Manager in change management activities for any new processes.
- Plan and support the periodic review of all Resourcing policies, procedures and POIs to ensure continued relevance and ongoing compliance to changing local laws.
- Review and approve NEW screening major discrepancies
- Implement approved Change Requests from CoE
- Raise any Change Requests from country / region that are required to ensure processes are compliant with country regulations
- Manage issues arising in countries relating to Certified Person hiring, FCC hiring and annual Fit and Proper activities
- Ensure localisation of changes to global employment contract template
- Ensure country/regional challenges and regulatory obligations are raised during the development and improvement of global policies and processes
- Contribute to the Global Resourcing strategy.
- Monitor the quality of resourcing delivery from SD&O and engage with the respective team leads to address issues arising.
- Act as an escalation point for service delivery failures and partner with the Resourcing Relationship Manager and SD&O teams to implement rapid resolution plans.
- Represent country / region within broader governance forums, ensuring a single point of contact for overall management of service offering to / from CoE.
- Ensure country Resourcing vendor contracts are compliant and up to date
- Support the Relationship Manager validate search vendors and PSL entries.
- Support global Resourcing RFP activities and impact to countries such as screening; attraction; search; sourcing).
- Work with COE GSSP manager to ensure country screening packages under global vendor contracts are set up correctly and communication within country to stakeholders of changes.
- Act as the Resourcing focal point facing off to the country outsourcing for outsourcing approval.
- Work with all stakeholders in COE and country to ensure there is a comprehensive structure in place to monitor, report, verify and track all areas of Resourcing compliance.
NEW TANZANIAN JOBS OPPORUNITIES 2019 (5,780+ POSTS)
Risk & Control
- Responsible for resourcing-related risks in country / region of responsibility, ensuring there is a framework for effective management of operational risk in areas of responsibility.
- Identify and mitigate the risks associated with Resourcing processes across country / region
- Review and approve control monitoring results and propose country residual risk ratings in EORP for all Resourcing processes
- Minimise operational losses associated with Resourcing processes
- Drive a culture of continuous improvement, learning from past failures to prevent issues from reoccurring.
- Ensure accuracy of Resourcing data in regulatory reports
- Represent Resourcing in Operational Risk Team Meetings (FORTMs).
- Support the HR Operational Risk team on Resourcing requests for all Second and Third Line reviews and/or audits.
Regulatory & Business Conduct
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group’s Values and Code of Conduct.
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
- Work with the wider Centre of Excellence team to achieve the outcomes set out in the Bank’s Conduct Principles: Fair Outcomes for Clients; Effective Financial Markets; Financial Crime Compliance; The Right Environment.
- Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters.
People and Talent
- Set appropriate tone and expectations with team and work in collaboration with partners
- Create and maintain a culture of open communication at all levels which subsequently filters through to excellent customer engagement
- Ensure the provision of ongoing training and development for Resourcing teams, ensuring that they are suitable skilled and qualified from a governance perspective.
- Role model valued behaviours, leading by example.
Management of and participation in any ad-hoc projects, as necessary
- Regional and Country Heads of HR
- Geographical / Functional HR BPs and other HR teams
- Country / Regional Operational Risk teams
- Country / Regional Audit teams
- Country / Regional Legal / Compliance teams
- Resourcing SD&O Hub Leads
- Resourcing Specialists
- Resourcing Support Team
Performance Outcomes and Metrics
- Adherence to all Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) as measured through Resourcing Dashboard or other means.
- Reduced and stable residual risk profile, and strong control / governance environment, measured through “Acceptable” or above ratings for any relevant audits.
- Timely submission of all regulatory or other governance-related reporting
Our Ideal Candidate
- Recruitment or HR Operations experience gained in a complex, multinational environment
- Understanding of resourcing-related risks, governance and compliance issues, including the implementation of controls to mitigate them.
- Personal authority & ability to establish relationships and influence at all levels within an organisation
- Commercial awareness & sharp business acumen
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills; multi-cultural awareness & sensitivity
- Proven experience in resolving service issues to mutual satisfaction
- As with all post-holders at this level, exemplary integrity, independence and resilience.