Beware of Job Scammers!
Please Never Pay Money To Get A Job!
Beware of Job Scammers!
Please Never Pay Money To Get A Job!
Jobs in Tanzania 2019: New Job Vacancy Singida at World Vision Tanzania, Sponsorship and Program Facilitator | Deadline: 21st March, 2019
AJIRA TANZANIA 2019 / NAFASI ZA KAZI 2019
Position: Sponsorship and Program Facilitator- Water Engineer
Purpose of the position:
Effectively and efficiently facilitate Implementation of Technical Program and sponsorship at the project level to ensure that communities are empowered for sustainable development and they contribute to child wellbeing outcome as per World Vision standards. Communicate World Vision's Christian ethos and demonstrate a quality of spiritual life that is an example to others.
Implementation and reporting of planned activities
- Participate in planning and budgeting of Area Program, preparation of work plans, implementation of planned activities and monitoring/ reporting of progress.
- Implement the Technical Program for Livelihood& Resilience, Wash, H&N projects to ensure all project activities and budget are spent according to plan, budget, timeframe and quality.
- Facilitate and monitor the implementation of planned activities and community level engagements.
- Mobilize and facilitate the engagements of stakeholders during planning and development meetings, workshops and Seminars.
- Identify local level partners, support and facilitate the partnership in the implementation of planned activities.
- Facilitate stakeholders and partners in supervision and monitoring of programmatic activities.
- Support the collection and documentation of impact and success stories on monthly, quarterly, semiannual and annually.
Community engagement and advocacy
- Sensitize community empowerment through TEAM approach by organizing commercial producer groups (CPG) and formation of commercial villages.
- Mobilize and facilitate integration of Vision Fund Tanzania(VFT) and Resilience Project Models such as Market Led Agriculture, Local Value Chain Development (LVCD), Standardized Saving Groups (e.g. Village loan saving Association (VSLA) and other Economic development initiatives.
- Innovatively support communities including RC households to participate and benefit from the programme development and make intentional inclusion of RC families in CPG, VSLA, Village Community Bank (VICOBA) and other program economic activities
- Sensitize community on sponsorship (RC parents/ guardians, community leaders and other community members) and facilitate participation in the sponsorship management project activities.
- Mobilize and facilitate active participation of children and their communities to participate in planning, monitoring and implementation and evaluation of community development initiatives.
- Build the capacity of children, families and community to collectively engage local leaders on identified issues.
- Follow-up on commitments by leaders on improvement of the wellbeing of children.
- Mobilize communities to participate in annual children care and protection days – such as the Day of African child.
Management of sponsorship performance
- Monitoring of RC in line with partnership standards.
- RC records and files well managed and stored securely.
- Support RCs to correspond with sponsors in a timely manner.
- Facilitate processing of all special mails; Christmas cards, Spontaneous letters, APR, introductory letters within partnership standard.
- Support children to respond to sponsor correspondences- Sponsor letters and introductory letters.
- Support management of Support Office Queries, Gift Notifications, mails, and file copies of correspondences in children’s files.
- Conduct and produce quality periodic mailings Annual Progress Report – (APR) and Christmas Cards.
- Take quality pictures according to the required standards.
- Mobilize and support RC families to adequately prepare for and manage sponsor visits.
Monitoring of Registered Children
- Support development of integrated monitoring plan in assigned area with ADP stakeholder.
- Analyze STEP management report and follow up critical RCs findings by using case management tool.
- Analyze Child wellbeing (CWB) RC visits and Service Operation Indicator (SOI) reports from STEP and share them with ADP stakeholders.
- Compile monitoring reports for management action.
- Hold monthly / quarterly meetings with Child Monitors and guardians/parents and child protection committees to address findings from monitoring.
- Identify, train volunteers/monitor, partners and train on sponsorship philosophy and partnership standard.
- Provide quality and accurate information on presence, support and benefit to enable entry in STEP database.
Child Protection and Wellbeing
- Monitor the wellbeing and child abuse cases and report any accordance in line with child protection policy and guidelines.
- Work with local leaders to protection children from child violations and abuses on child protection.
- Sensitization of children including all RC on child protection.
- Sensitize children, guardians/parents and other stakeholders about children’s rights and responsibilities with a view to identify child violations.
- Facilitate spiritual nurture of children.
- Facilitate networking relationships and participation with wide stakeholders such as government, church, faith based organization leaders and other key partners at local level such as NGOs, CBOs, IGA groups.
- Facilitate WVT/VFT integration for profitable agriculture, livestock production and enterprise development (high value agriculture crops and livestock breeds).
- Foster partnership with local institution in RC monitoring.
NEW TANZANIAN JOBS OPPORUNITIES 2019 (6,330+ POSTS)
Qualifications: Minimum Qualification required: Diploma in Social Science from accredited College/University in Wash, Water Engineer & related field.
Preferred: Degree in WASH, Water Engineer, Health, , Education, & related field.
Experience: 2 years in programming.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- High integrity.
- Partnering and engaging with stakeholders
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Report writing skills
- Networking and influencing skills.
- Highly reliable and dependable.
- Passion for children.
- Skills in Programming.
- Ability to maintain effective working relationships with all levels of staff and donors
- Computer skills
- Community Facilitation skills
Must be a committed Christian, able to stand above denominational diversities.
Perform other duties as required.
Working Environment / Conditions:
Work environment: Few office work with frequent visits to the field
Travel: 02% Domestic travel is required and On call: 05%