Beware of Job Scammers!
Please Never Pay Money To Get A Job!
Beware of Job Scammers!
Please Never Pay Money To Get A Job!
Jobs in Tanzania: New Job at Standard Chartered Bank - Dar es Salaam, Business Banking Product & Portfolio Manager | Deadline: 21st May, 2019
AJIRA TANZANIA 2019 / NAFASI ZA KAZI TANZANIA 2019
Job Title: Business Banking Product & Portfolio Manager - (1900005399)
Job: Retail Banking
Primary Location: Africa & Middle East-Tanzania-Dar es Salaam
Employee Status: Permanent
Posting Date: 06/May/2019
Unposting Date: 21/May/2019
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities & Ideal Candidate
· Responsible for executing the country agenda on Products developments for Business Banking (LAP, Trade and Working Capital and Cash Management Products) and Priority Banking to deliver sustainable growth across Business Banking and Priority Banking segments.
· Responsible for growing market share and increasing client level profitability by supporting RMs on new acquisition of quality accounts
· .Achieve the Revenue and Balance Sheet Growth as per budget/aspiration
· Ensure consistent Service and Product delivery on client propositions as per CVPs and budgeted benchmarks by indentifying challenges related to (a) products and processes design, for resolution and (b) process execution within Sales, Operations and Service teams, for resolution in country with the relevant stakeholders.
· Responsible for executing the country agenda on Business Banking and Priority Banking Clients Portfolio Monitoring and Controls support to deliver sustainable growth through Analystics i.e. support the RMs by providing leads from analytics.Responsible for understanding market dynamics and information and guide both Business banking and Priority Banking team on the market trends, opportunities and challenges/risks.
· Execute implementation of segment strategy for driving revenue per client improvement in Priority banking and Business Banking Tanzania
· Collaborate effectively with respective stakeholders on issues relating to Products offering i.e. CDD Ops Team, GBS, Credit team, CRC, Compliance, Legal, Trade, TB and WMPS team deliver budgeted Balance Sheet and Revenue numbers
· Execute global standard Product and portifolio Optimizations for BB abd Priority banking strategies to deliver high PPC and risk rigour.Source: Ajiraleo Tanzania
· Ensure adherence to governace and build a sustainable business i.e. ensure all DRR/PRR , RFI cases and BCAs are renewed on time to ensure suistainable business growth.
· Implement the integrated segment strategy to launch/re-launch the program value proposition and specific enablers and track program performance along with BCbsupport teams
· Ensure segment governance meetings ( Min BORFs); SAM and CIC meetings are held as scheduled
· Support LA for the development of appropriate training content for the relationship Managers and service teams.Responsible for RM Participation, Productivity levels, and Product penetration per portfolio through regular engagement with frontline and track portfolio performance. Taking necessary actions to ensure optimal client management by working closely with Relationship Managers.
Product & Service Delivery
· Have oversight and ownership on end-to-end (standard) process to ensure clients fulfillment of products through engagement with relevant stakeholders involved in executing the standard process to ensure we deliver a seamless client service
· Complaints & Client Experience: Collaborate closely with the CEPG teams to Identify gaps and design failures in existing process and products and work with global and regional product teams to solve for endemic design issues to improve overall product and Service deliveryRead Also:
NEW TANZANIAN JOBS OPPORUNITIES 2019 (1,100+ POSTS)
Product Launches & Product Maintenance
· Execute the global Product standardization and Product rationalization agenda for all BB and Priority Banking
· Work with support depts and frontline teams to identify client needs to launch existing global product solutions to meet these needs. In the absence of existing global solutions work with the regional team to have the relevant proposition developed as a global solution for implementation
· Ensure compliance of PPGs & CADs and Credit risk guidelines
· Ensure compliance to Group & Country AML and CDD policies
AML & Code of Conduct Responsibilities
Adhere to Anti Money Laundering and Code of Conduct requirements:-
a) At all times follow the Group’s anti-money laundering/counter terrorist financing, sanctions, anti-bribery and corruption policies and procedures.
b) At all times adherence to laws and regulations, internal risk and compliance policies and the Group Code of Conduct.
a) Make prompt reports of suspicious transactions using the right internal channels.
· BB /PB TL
· Country RB Head
· Country Credit Head
· Head Cleint Experience
· Head of CABAM
· Financials – Balance Sheet, P&L, PPC, RWA, Active Clients, Trade/FX Revenue, BM/LAP & OD Growth
· Risk Management – Lead Indicators on portfolio downgrades, attrition, LI, Tail management, Audit & CSTs.Source: Ajiraleo Tanzania
· Drive RM compliance levels on borrowing Portfolio risk procedures, client visits, call reports, etc
· Contact Management strategy & Account Planning – obtain and share Client feedback
· Segmentation – ensure proper RM mapping & segment revenue tagging
· People – Engagement, refresher trainings, etc
· Drive CVP socialisation to the RMs and Clients.
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.