Other District Other Location
Reports to Nutritionist
Location –Nyarugusu Refugees Camp (Kasulu**)
- Coordinate field level nutrition programs in co-operation with government, UN agencies, UNHCR and Tanzania Red Cross partners, and other humanitarian partners.
- Formulate and submit projects including budget to respond to the assessed and prioritized needs in collaboration with appropriate authorities, partners and Tanzania Red Cross programs and technical sectors.
- Monitor and evaluate field level nutrition programs against Tanzania Red Cross Society and international standards to ensure that programs are evidence-based and implemented in a comprehensive and cost-effective manner; this will include data analysis, interpretation and monitoring of programs impact.
- Assess the training needs of nutrition and / or health workers on nutrition and develop a training programs to meet these needs and support.
ESSENTIAL MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- University degree in Human Nutrition or related field.
- Minimum 3 years working experience in the related field.
- Proven technical expertise in the area of nutrition and food security assessments including surveys, rapid screenings and rapid assessments in the public health nutrition areas..
- Proficiency in computer software such as Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Excellent knowledge of English language.
Only short listed candidates meeting the minimum set criteria will be invited for interview. If you do not hear from us within two weeks after the application deadline you should consider your application as unsuccessful.
Tanzania Red Cross Society is an equal opportunity employer and therefore qualified women are highly encouraged to apply.
The Secretary General,
Tanzania Red Cross Society,
P.O Box 1133, DAR ES SALAAM
We are currently looking for a Nutritionist in Kasulu region