Other District Other Location
Reports to Team Leader
Location –Nyarugusu (Kasulu)
Duration one Year Renewable
- Compliance with and adherence to Tanzania Red Cross policies, guidance and handbooks and donor/auditor requirements at Refugees camp.
- Facilitate the support function`s strategic input to the development of the Strategy and Plan of Action.
- Provide input on operational support, in proposal development, and to coordinate and align operational support with programs plans.
- Responsible for ensuring quality support to project implementation.
- Responsible for the strategic development of structures, technical systems, human resource capacity and allocation
- Responsible for development of new specific technical SOPs, guidelines and tools
- Responsible for organizational learning related to program support.
- Responsible for technical capacity building of support staff at the Refugees Camp.
- Supervision of the Tanzania Red Cross Office at the Refugees Camp.
- Implement TRCS’s financial, HR, administration and logistics systems, routines and procedures, developing SOPs in each are in line with Tanzania Red Cross policies and procedures.
- Bachelor degree in Public Administration, Human Resource Management, Sociology or other relevant field.
- 5 years’ relevant experience from a middle management position in a humanitarian/ recovery context
- Experience from working in complex and volatile contexts
- Documented results related to the position’s responsibilities
- Fluency in English, both written and verbal
Only short listed candidates meeting the minimum set criteria will be invited for interview. If you do not hear from us within two weeks after the application deadline you should consider your application as unsuccessful.
Tanzania Red Cross Society is an equal opportunity employer and therefore qualified women are highly encouraged to apply.
The Secretary General,
Tanzania Red Cross Society,
P.O Box 1133, DAR ES SALAAM
We are looking for Administrative Coordinator in Kasulu Region