Chief Executive at Mkulazi Holding Company Ltd April 2018
NAFASI ZA KAZI/AJIRA
Mkulazi Holding Company Ltd a newly established Sugar Company wishes to recruit Qualified, Dynamic, Visionary, Dedicated, Innovative and Pragmatic leader to fill the following new position:
CHIEF EXECUTIVEChief Executive/ Managing Director will manage the newly established Sugar Company.We are searching for a dynamic and experienced leader to join our company in the role of CEO (Chief Executive Officer).The Chief Executive Officer will work closely with the Board of Directors, serving as managing director of corporate operations and as the main link between the different divisions within the company.The ideal candidate for this position has previous corporate management experience and a proven track record for effective team management and results-driven leadership. The goal is to drive the company's development and guide it towards long-term success while providing proper resources to deliver the vision in terms of both capital and people and be able to work smoothly with all stakeholders.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
1. To direct the Company in keeping with the vision outlined for the Company by the Board of Directors;
2. To develop high quality business strategies and plans by ensuring that they align with short-term and long-term objectives;
3. Represent the Company as required, including attendance of important functions, industry events and public meetings;
4. To Lead, or Implement and where necessary propose review as necessary the corporate policies, strategic objectives. strategies and relevant activities in the Company to ensure that the Company vision and mission, business goals objectives and performance targets are realised;
5. To lead and motivate subordinates by inspiring employee engagement and developing a high performing managerial team with commitment;
6. To formulate and implement best practice management principles and effective communication between Management and the Board of Directors as well as between different levels of Management of the Company so as to promote ethical practice and good corporate governance.
7. To oversee general business operations of Sugar including management of financial, physical resources and human resources;
8. To collaborate with experts and technical teams in expediting various projects in relation to Sugar and any other associated business projects;
9. To oversee all operations and business activities by ensuring that they deliver desired results in line with the overall strategy and mission of the Company;
10. To make rational investment decisions to ensure that the business develops and Company profitability increases;
11. To enforce adherence to legal guidelines and in-land policies to maintain the company's legality and business ethics;
12. To build trust relations with key partners and stakeholders and act as a point of contact for important shareholders
13. To maintain a deep knowledge of the markets and industry of the company
14. To work closely with Human Resources regarding hiring practices, payroll and benefit disbursement.
• Holder of Master's Degree in either Agriculture, Agronomy, Engineering or relevant discipline from a recognized Institution.
• Must have a working experience of not less than twelve (12) years of which six (6) years should be at a senior management position in manufacturing industry.
• Experience in developing profitable strategies and implementing vision.
• Experience in Sugar industry will be an added advantage.
• Strong understanding of corporate performance management principles.
• In-depth knowledge of corporate governance and general management best practices.
• An entrepreneurial mindset with outstanding organizational and leadership skills.
• Computer knowledge.Analytical abilities and problem-solving skills.
This position carries attractive remuneration and allowances commensurate with Experience and risks involved and Company functions.
Mode of application:
Applications enclosing detailed curriculum vitae, certified copies of relevant certificates, certified birth certificate, contact Applications enclosing detailed curriculum vitae, certified copies of relevant certificates, certified birth certificate, contact address including telephone numbers, email address and names and addresses of three referees to be applied online through the following website. www.TanzaniaViwanda.com
The closing date for submission will be on 05th May 2018. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
MKULAZI HOLDING COMPANY LIMITEDSource: Nipashe April 23, 2018.