Other Dar es Salaam District Dar Es Salaam
Reporting to Logistic Manager.
Duration –one year Renewable.
- Ensure proper filing of documents
- Perform according to the work and development plan
- Account for all goods received and dispatched from TRCS storage locations
- Keep up to date stock count
- Ensure clean and safe storage of items
- Ensure staff's security in the warehouse
- Foresee a minimum stock/inventory in coordination with the supervisor in order to avoid under stocking
- Receive goods in the warehouse in coordination with procurement and programme departments.
- Manage the team for loading and offloading of goods in the warehouse
- Assist in managing all stock tools, in both soft copies and hard copies
- Prepare good received notes and all related documentation
- Provide input to weekly and monthly field stock reports tracing movements of stock and stock balance
- Verify and follow up and update stock cards and bin cards at camp level.
- Record daily stock entry and exits according to day to day activity and different projects at field level
- Diploma /Certificate in Store keeping/Procurement/Logistic
- Minimum 2 years of experience from working as storekeeper in a humanitarian/recovery context
- Fluency in English and Kiswahili, both written and verbal
- Experienced with Warehousing management
- Competency in computer skills (Microsoft Office applications)
Only short listed candidates meeting the minimum set criteria will be invited for interview. If you do not hear from us within two weeks after the application deadline you should consider your application as unsuccessful.
Tanzania Red Cross Society is an equal opportunity employer and therefore qualified women are highly encouraged to apply.
The Secretary General,
Tanzania Red Cross Society,
P.O Box 1133, DAR ES SALAAM
We are looking for Storekeeper in Dar Es Salaam.