5 Careers Opportunities at Afya Microfinance, Credit Officers | Deadline: 15th June 2018
NAFASI ZA KAZI/AJIRA AFYA MICROFINANCE
AFYA MICROFINANCEAMiF is a social enterprise (business) aiming at increasing access to affordable finance for the PHS in Tanzania. AMiF besides serving established PHFs like referral and regional hospitals, it singularly targets the lower end market in the healthcare sector particularly, Health Centers, Dispensaries, Accredited Drug Dispensing Outlets (ADDOs), Pharmacies, Maternity Homes, etc.
The loans are designed for working capital (i.e. for procurement of basic laboratory and MNCH equipments, increasing the stock level of basic commodities and drugs, procurement of computers and use of the procured equipment), investment (i.e. financing renovation, new services and expansion) and growth (i.e. financing expansion and upgrade). Currently Afya Microfinance Limited is working in more than ten regions in Tanzania and the business is expanding.
JOB TITLE: CREDIT OFFICER (5 posts)
Responsible for seeking potential borrowers, managing lending process and monitoring loan performance and recovery,.
She/He will report to AMiF Head of Credit
NEW TANZANIAN JOBS OPPORUNITIES (1000+ POSTS)
Desired attributes skills and experience
• Strong analytical, communication, mediation and meeting management skills
• Knowledge of financial spreadsheet and feasible analysis
• Knowledge of processes and tools of affordable microfinance development
• Must have experience in Microfinance/Banking field
• Acceptable computing literacy / skills.
• Strong Communication skills
• Ability to work both in a team and independently with minimum supervision
• Keenness to details and zeal to achieve agreed deliverable
• A holder of Degree or Advance diploma in Business Administration, Economics, Commerce, Finance, Banking, Risk Management or related equivalent qualification from recognized university or institution.
MODE OF APPLICATION
If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the relevant criteria on these roles. Please submit application letter with the following
• Resume / Curriculum vitae having reliable contact postal address, emails address, telephone contacts including names and contacts of 3 referees.
• Certified Copies of Academic Certificates and Transcripts
All applicants should submit their applications to;
AFYA Micro Finance Limited (AMiF)
Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania.
Send your application by using the following email; E-mail: [email protected]
For more information on this position, applicants can visit our website: www.aphfta.org
The deadline for submitting this application is Friday 15th June 2018 at 5.00 pm.