Head of Sales & Distribution and Customer Experience Job Opportunity at TIGO Tanzania | June, 2018
NAFASI ZA KAZI/AJIRA TIGO TANZANIAHead of Sales & Distribution and Customer Experience (Zantel)
1. Responsible for building a robust distribution network for MFS and Mobile business, ensuring the infra is to the required capillarity to enable the overall business achieve its goals and objectives.
2. Responsible for setting-up the best customer experience in all consumer touch points, ensuring it translates to the customer satisfaction and repetitive consumption behavior
NEW TANZANIAN JOBS OPPORUNITIES (1000+ POSTS)
KEY RESULT AREAS/MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES
Sales and Distribution:
• Recruit significant and relevant count of Dealers and Super Agents and forge partnership which will stimulate their performance to drive the business.
• Grow the subscriber base from a significant number of existing one
• Grow the airtime sales from a significant number of existing one
• Grow the e-money sales from a significant number of existing one
• Grow the electronic recharge penetration from a significant percentage of penetration of the existing one
• Set-up non-traditional channels to enhance the Zantel’s distribution footprint whilst driving loyalty to the community
• Provide guidance and build sales capabilities to the entire Sales and Distribution team to ensure they achieve the business objectives
• Provide effective management of the Sales and Distribution cost whilst achieving the set business goals
• Ensuring customer needs and expectations are met to best and beyond Industry standards
• Reduction of customer dissatisfaction through processes improvements.
• Optimizing customer contact through upselling and cross-selling
• Effectively manage the customer onboarding processes ensuring 100% on compliancy as per the Regulation.
• Roll-out the Franchise scheme Nationwide to improve customer touch point footprint
• Grow the call center KPIs from a significant number of existing one
• Ensure all the Company owned customer touch points operates with profitable model
• Effectively Administer and Execute Customer Operations budget
• Work close with internal stakeholders to feedback and review offers or communication to customers in order to validate consistency of consumer service aspects.
• A minimum of bachelor degree in either Commerce or Business Administration.
• MBA – Sales and Marketing will be an added advantage
Skills & Knowledge
• Leadership skills and experience in leading teams
• Various competencies including
o Strong Analytical and Presentation Skills
o Strong Negotiations and Relation building capacity Skills
o Strong local knowledge and great understanding of the market dynamics and ecosystem
Job Country: Tanzania
This position is open to people: Local
"We are committed to equal employment opportunities and unbiased treatment of all individuals in all employment practices"
Only Successful Candidates will be contacted