Receptionist Job Vacancy at Creditinfo Tanzania | Deadline: 30th June 2018Job Purpose
He/she will work closely with all members of the CITZ team towards the achievement of company and client goals, ensuring smooth and efficient service availability is maintained, support is effectively provided, improvements are coordinated
Working in a customer focused environment, he/she will be backed by individuals within Creditinfo that are supportive and collaborative and can provide a wealth of experience and expert knowledge to help him/her successfully achieve his/her own goals.
NEW TANZANIAN JOBS OPPORUNITIES (1000+ POSTS)
- Meeting and greeting clients
- Scheduling appointments and meetings internally and externally and preparing meeting and training rooms when necessary.
- Arranging couriers
- Answering and forwarding calls ensuring that questions and requests that arise are directed to the correct place internally for resolution & escalated if required, whilst also working to resolve questions and problems independently.
- Screening phone calls
- Sorting and distributing post
- Making travel plans and booking accommodation and transportation for visitors.
- Preparing presentations, meeting minutes, etc.
- Daily coordination of various administrative tasks including providing Executive Assistance to the CEO.
- Ensure optimal customer service experience at every client interaction by taking personal ownership and delivering a personal service which exceeds customer expectations.
- Other duties of similar responsibilities assigned from time to time.
- Prior experience as a receptionist or in related field.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with an ability to communicate and maintain a professional demeanor at all times with all levels of personnel and customers.
- High level of competency in Microsoft Office applications particularly Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Consistent, professional dress and manner.
- Good time management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work to deadlines and maintain attention to detail
- Experience with administrative and clerical procedures.
- Able to contribute positively as part of a team, helping out with various tasks as required.
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills, able to respond to any inquiries via telephone or computer.
- Detail oriented with the ability to multi-task.
- A strong work ethic and positive attitude.
- Ability to work alone and as part of a multi-cultural team.
- Self-confident and decisive with a high level of personal impact.
- Credibility in communicating at all levels internally and externally.
- Highly motivated and self-starting.
- Good command in written and verbal of English language mandatory. Other languages beneficial.
- Be based and eligible to work in (or willing to relocate to) Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania.
If you feel this role is for you and that you can add value to the Creditinfo Tanzania team, please forward a copy of your current Curriculum Vitae and covering letter to: Emma Camilleri, HR & Operations Support Director, Creditinfo Group, Email: [email protected]
All applications will be treated in a confidential manner. Applications will be reviewed in line with the overall company business needs. The first step will be to arrange an informal interview with one of the Creditinfo Tanzania team via Skype, Webex or phone and thereafter, should you be successful in getting through to the next stage, a face to face interview at the CIT offices.
Deadline for applications: 30th June 2018
Start Date: July 2018
Further information can be provided by:
Tonny Missokia [email protected]
Jackson Temba [email protected]