Senior Specialist HVC Job Vacancy at TIGO Tanzania | June, 2018
NAFASI ZA KAZI/AJIRA TIGO TANZANIASenior Specialist HVC (Zantel) - Tanzania
• Responsible for growth and retention of HVC, driving significant HVC contribution to the overall growth of the business
• S/he will develop and implement segment specific market strategy, promotional plans and market specific events for defined segment that address market needs & commercial requirements.
NEW TANZANIAN JOBS OPPORUNITIES (1000+ POSTS)
KEY RESULT AREAS/MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES
• Identify High Value Customers within the base and drive the implementation of a prioritized HVC experience across all touch points for these customers
• Develop value propositions to deliver more value and drive continued and increased usage across voice, data and MFS, whilst developing a framework to identify cross-selling opportunities and develop products to maximise total value per customer
• Own the development and implementation of loyalty programs e.g. partnership programs, surprise & delight programs to encourage increased top up, spend and usage behaviour. Ensure that loyalty program participation targets for the HVC segment are met
• Work close with the CVM team to ensure Zantel becomes the operator of choice, particularly in the HVC segment, and attains a market leading position, whilst developing and maintaining a framework for the detection and prevention of churn amongst the High value segment
• Review and shape the communication plans working closely with Brand team to ensure that all ATL & BTL communication is in line with HVC segment positioning and strategy
• Work with internal teams to develop agency briefs and research strategies (including discussion guides, questionnaires, marketing briefs and product descriptions)
• Design GTM activities in line with the segment strategy along with S&D /circles and Product and Services teams
• Lead the creation of the blue print of a product/offer and work with the Tech/IT teams to prepare products for roll out of HVC
• Performing any other related duties as assigned by the immediate supervisor from time to time.
•University degree, preferable in marketing, communication, arts or engineering. Master’s degree would be a plus
•5 years’ experience in a related role
• Able to collaborate and drive engagement across functions through effective stakeholder management
• Experience in consumer marketing, product or brand management or strategic planning required
• Strong understanding of the telecoms industry, project management and analytical thinking skills
• Deep, creative thinker able to view a problem from different angles and develop innovative solutions
• Ability to handle detail and think strategically while retaining sense of the big picture
This position is open to people: Local
"We are committed to equal employment opportunities and unbiased treatment of all individuals in all employment practices"
Only Successful Candidates will be contacted.