NAFASI ZA KAZI/AJIRA TIGO TANZANIAJob Title: Treasury Assistant (Zantel)
Job Country: Tanzania
Reporting Line: Reporting to Treasury Manager
NEW TANZANIAN JOBS OPPORUNITIES (1000+ POSTS)
• Initiate payments in ERP based on approved payment plan and hard copy documents presented for payment
• Prepare bank instructions as appropriate i.e. online payments, TISS or cheques as instructed and according to the requirements
• Assemble relevant supporting documents(payment vouchers, invoices and bank instructions) and present to bank signatories for approval according to signing matrix
• Prepare cheque lists on daily basis and submit to respective banks after approval & circulate scan copies of TISSES to relevant staff for call back confirmation
• Release payments and retain documentation of recipients as per company policy
• Prepare payments report on a daily basis for all payments released (both staff and supplier payments)
• Arrange to pay staff DTV and commissions paid via Ezypesa, within 24 hours of receiving ERP approval notification.
SUPPORT ZANZIBAR TREASURY TEAM
• Receive all documents from ZNZ and assist with their processing.
• Arrange for safe return documents to ZNZ keeping proper records (packing list) of documents dispatched.
SUPPORT DAR CHIEF CASHIER
• Arrange interbank transfer instructions TISS/ Transfer cheques for Chief Cashier to submit to the bank.
SUPPORT ZANZIBAR TREASURY TEAM
• Confirm Superdealer deposits into MFS Trust accounts upon request by MFS Team
HANDLING AND FILING OF DOCUMENTS
• Maintain all documentation of payments in an orderly manner and file them in an easy to retrieve manner.
• Arrange document folders in a systematic manner e.g. names of supplier date received, month etc.
• Keep the assigned desk clean and clear of documentation.
• Prepare payments cash books of all assigned bank accounts on a daily basis.
• Ensure that all payments made are accounted for and fully reconciled in ERP.
• Provide bank statements to revenue/receivables team to ensure that all direct bank transfers by customers are appropriately posted and timely.
• Review bank charges and ensure posting to GL on a timely basis.
• Notify the Treasury Manager of any unusual transactions noted in the bank statements
• Other ad hoc analysis to support the Treasury team and the wider finance group.
Professional Qualifications and Experience
• High calibre graduate, CPA qualified or part qualified and with relevant at least relevant 1 years work experience
• Rigorous attention to detail
• Strong analytical skills
• Strong working knowledge of ERP and Microsoft applications excel and word
Core Competencies and Skills
• Team player
• High level of commitment to assigned tasks and integrity
• Organised, flexible and customer oriented person who can work within short deadlines
• Capable of working efficiently and effectively with minimum supervision
• Strong interpersonal skills and respectful
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong prioritization and organizational skills
Deadline: Until Filled
This position is open to people: Local