Branch Sales & Service Executive- Mwanza Branch - (1800013137)Description
Introduction 1: Leading the way in International Banking. We support the people and companies driving investment, trade and wealth creation across Asia, Africa and the Middle East. And our heritage and values are expressed in our brand promise – here for good. See our Brand and Values
We are currently looking for a Branch Sales &Service Executive to service,deep and sell solutions to branch bound clients while providing the appropriate service standards.
NEW JOB OPPORTUNITIES IN TANZANIA (800+ POSTS)
Inbound NTB/ETB sales
- Address walk-in NTB clients' (any segment) sales needs; Pull generated from ATL/online, catchment campaigns, word of mouth
- Activate NTB clients, and set up and educate clients on remote channel usage i.e., online, Client Centre, ATM; Hand over client to Priority or Business Banking Team if required
- Address walk-in ETB clients' (any segment) sales needs (may be from Service To Sales); Serve client on initial request and broaden to Next Best Conversation based on ETB analytics
- Direct and educate walk-in clients to use self-serve channels, and handle service requests via low-counters where requested by clients; Actively seek Service To Sales opportunities
a.Listen, explain & sell (in person)
- Understand needs
- Explain respective banking proposition that fits their ingoing need (anchor product)
- Immediately broaden the conversation to include fuller bundle
- Refer to Business Banking Acquiring Team for BC lending needs
- Compile required documents
- Conduct KYC/CDD
- Open account/activate products
- Tag clients to the right segment. Refer respective business clients to BC Banking Team and Affluent to Priority Banking Team
- Fulfill basic service needs and pass on rest to Client Centre or CSM
Deepening activities a.Listen, explain & sell (in person) Understand needs of walk in clients Explain proposition that fits need (respond to client need and do ‘next best conversation')
- Receive and ensure applications for new Current, Savings, Fixed Deposit and Call Accounts are as per account opening requirement.
- Receive and process applications for personal Loans, personal overdrafts.
- Accept, scrutinise mandates for new accounts
- Receive and process new and renewal applications for Debit Cards and hand over to operations officer for further processing
- To actively participate in branch sales planning to generate branch action plans for meeting/exceeding sales targets.
- To generate new business via local sales promotions, in – branch contacts and contacts with alliances.
- To build and deepen relationship with existing customers
- To maximise cross sell opportunities
- To provide quality, efficient after sales services
- Ensure adequate supply of up to date product brochures.
- Submit Sales Return to vcgm -sd
- Daily updating of the Sales Charts/Branch Manager's Dashboard.
- Carry out the monthly sales tracking.
- Regular visits to customers
- Ensure that Top 200 customers programme is maintained
- Checking FDR transactions, interest rate review, breaking FDR
- Respond to suspicious transactions queries raised by HUB
- Any other duties delegated by the Manager
- Ensure compliance with Group Policy and Standards, local regulations, controls and procedures of the Bank
- Ensure compliance with Guidelines and Procedures on Customer Due Diligence for account opening and ‘Guidelines and Procedures on Cross border account opening referral' issued by Group Business and Operational Risk
- Product broadening
- Basic banking products knowledge – CASA, Mortgage, PL, Credit Cards, Simple wealth
- Market and competition knowledge
- Client engagement
- Closing deals
- Client training on digital solutions
- Communication and presentation skills
- Negotiation and objection handling
- Understanding of KYC/CDD principles
Company: Standard Chartered Bank
Location: Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania
Career Level: Mid-Senior LevelIndustries: Banking, Insurance, Financial Services
Employee Status: Permanent
Posting Date: 10/Jul/2018
Unposting Date: 25/Jul/2018
Proposition 3 - Career development If you're a bright mind with big ambitions, we'll actively encourage you to fulfil your potential. Thanks to our rich and varied international footprint, we can offer exciting opportunities working across different countries and cultures.
Apply Now and take the next step in fulfilling your potential.