Employment Opportunity: General/Sales Manager - Lubricants at Workforce Management and Consultancy | Deadline: 15th July 2018Job title: General/Sales Manager - Lubricants
NEW TANZANIAN JOBS OPPORUNITIES (1000+ POSTS)
Reports to: Managing Director
The purpose of this position is to lead, co-ordinate and manage in entirely the lubricants business. To ensure that the business performs to its full potential, the incumbent will be responsible for all operational aspects of Sales, Finance, Marketing oversight & Human Resources Supervision.
• Formulate, implement, oversee and drive performance of sales & marketing strategies/initiatives geared towards achieving set sales targets and objectives
• Develop both business and sales strategies as the basis for delivery of targeted top and bottom line performance, and to materially fast track growth of sales and penetration of customer segments aligned to strategic focus/plans.
• Generate and drive strategies for customer acquisition and CRM with an independent set of medium to large size commercial and industrial accounts for lubricants.
• Prospect and drive lead generation process through an opportunity pipeline management approach with a view of driving sales growth of the Lubricants brand in the Tanzanian lubricant market
• Driving strategy implementation underpinning the development of the business, strengthening channels of trade and creating a superior and differentiated offer for distributors and customers alike
• Offer lubes technical support and assume leadership role between company and its various segment customers
• Ensure that both the company’s and Lubricants brand image is maintained in order to extract maximum market value and place Lubricants brand at the forefront in the lubricant market as a premium & reliable brand
• Develop capabilities of both team members and distributors to deliver differentiated customer offers based on clear value selling propositions and customer relationship management
• Lead in negotiations and administration of contractual agreements with clients in the country & region
• Keep track and be constantly conversant with market/sales intelligence related to the lubricant market in Tanzania with a view of ensuring the company responds strategically to positively impact the Company’s overall performance
• Key player in budgeting and sales volume planning, tracking and reporting, compile relevant reports for management use
• Ensuring transfer of best practice – internal and external, including constant engagement with relevant industry regulators such as EWURA, GCLA, TBS and FCC and ensuring compliance
Academic qualifications, Work experience & skills
• A degree in Mechanical/Chemical Engineering is preferred
• 5 - 8 years technical sales, business development, product management experience in the lubricants industry and General Management including managing large territory
• Excellent leadership, team working and proven leadership skills
Applications: Send your CV to; [email protected]
Deadline: 15th July 2018