IT Products Manager Job Vacancy at TIGO Tanzania | July, 2018
NAFASI ZA KAZI/AJIRA TIGO TANZANIATitle: IT Products Manager (Zantel)
Job Country: Tanzania
1. To translate the commercial and business requirements into technical solution, Develop the Blueprints L3 for technical Implementation.
2. Business case preparation / Product specifications
3. To prepare a budget and a business case for each product (CAR, internal approval etc...).
4. To prepare product specifications for each product on the roadmap, specifying customer experience, provisioning and charging methods, capacity requirements and compliance to security.
5. Systems Optimization To report Products performance KPIs and to secure a quality plan to improve KPIs continuously (analysis of failures, etc...)
6. To manage the overall lifecycle of the products once the green light is given by the Senior Management Team (procurement, installation, commissioning, assistance to commercial team, integration and hand over to operation)
7. To gather all information related to contract management activities
8. Implement the Standard Millicom Enterprise Architecture, SOA standards Implementations, and follow up on other systems launched within Millicom Group or by competitors and to identify opportunities that could serve the local operations.
9. To track the P&L per product (ensuring the forecasted payback is met) and to reconcile actuals against planned revenue/payback in the CAR assumptions
10. Prepare IT Products Presentations and participate on monthly IT regional Conference Call
NEW TANZANIAN JOBS OPPORUNITIES (1000+ POSTS)
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
1. GSM, cellular technologies, VAS, project management, SOA experience, basic financial understanding, excellent tracking skills. Overview of GSM systems, ideally MBA profile with knowledge of the local market and/or wireless VAS.
4. SOA, SOAP WS
5. Contract Management
This position is open to people: Local
"We are committed to equal employment opportunities and unbiased treatment of all individuals in all employment practices"
Only Successful Candidates will be contacted.