Program Coordinators Job Opportunities Dar, Zanzibar and Pemba at SOS Children’s Villages Tanzania | Deadline: 20th July, 2018Job title: Program Coordinator (1 post) Family Strengthening Program
Duty station: Dar (1 post) Zanzibar (1 post) Pemba (1 post)
Reporting to: Program Manager Dar es Salaam / Zanzibar
Roles & Responsibilities
- Responsible for coordinating the implementation of the programs and its overall management:
- Leads the Programs from the Planning, implementation to exit stage of the beneficiaries.
- Establish effective Networking and Partnerships with the community, local authorities and other stakeholders.
- Establish mechanisms for and undertake ongoing monitoring & evaluation of the program's activities
- Identifying opportunities for OVC supportive partnerships within the programme area
- Prepare progress reports of the programme to be shared by the different stakeholders including the donor
- Establish partnership and networking with Government, relevant government departments on Children’s and youth affairs
- Strengthen community based structures of OVC & MVC to enable children and youth access to quality essential services
- Build and manage a strong programme team in the area of intervention.
TANZANIAN NEW EMPLOYMENT OPPORUNITIES (800+ POSTS)
Knowledge, skills and abilities required
- Bachelor Degree in Community Development, Social work, Development Studies, Rural Development, and any other related field from recognized university or its equivalent.
- At least 4 years’ experience in implementing community development or OVC support programs, 2 years in the managerial position.
- Sound understanding of child rights, child development, family and community development, rights-based programming and management of CBOs.
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Good reporting writing skills.
- Computer literate is a must.
- The candidate with the high level of commitment and integrity is highly needed
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply (Only applicable for Tanzania Nationals) for this position, send your application letter by postal or email describing how your experience, qualifications and competencies make you the right candidate for this position. Enclose ONLY detailed and updated CV with telephone contacts, email address and details of at least 3 referees. Copies of academic, professional certificates and passport size photo will be submitted by only contacted candidates for the interview. This advert can be obtained on our website http://www.sos-childrensvillagestanzania.org. Closing date is two weeks after the first Advert. To apply please send through email to;
The National Director SOS Children’s Villages Tanzania
Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
Email: [email protected]