Sales Executive Job Opportunity Dodoma at Inventions Technologies Co. Ltd | Deadline: 11th July 2018Title: Sales Executive
Dodoma Mjini Dodoma
- Confer or consult with management to plan advertising services and to secure information on equipment and customer specifications;
- Identify business opportunities by careful studying the market and establish prospects through profiling by industry;
- Direct and coordinate sales of goods and services offered by the company;
- Develop, present, or respond to proposals for specific customer requirements, including request for proposal responses and industry-specific solutions;
- Monitor customer preferences to determine focus of sales efforts;
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Competencies (in order of importance)
- Cooperation — Job requires being pleasant with others on the job and displaying a good-natured, cooperative attitude.
- Initiative — Job requires a willingness to take on responsibilities and challenges.
- Independence — Job requires developing one's own ways of doing things, guiding oneself with little or no supervision, and depending on oneself to get things done.
- Persistence — Job requires persistence in the face of obstacles.
- Achievement/Effort — Job requires establishing and maintaining personally challenging achievement goals and exerting effort toward mastering tasks.
NEW TANZANIAN JOBS OPPORUNITIES (900+ POSTS)
Qualifications and requirements
- College degree or higher in business or any related field;
- Technical Certification/Accreditation is an added advantage
- Ability to give full attention to what other people are saying, to be aware of others' reactions and understanding why they react as they do, and to persuade others to change their minds or behavior.
- Must have at least two years working experience as a sales executive, sales representative or presales engineer
- Must have experience in writing/responding to Tenders/Quotations
- Must be fluent in English and Kiswahili
- Should be a resident of Dodom
Send your Cover Letter and CV (that includes your Passport Size) to [email protected] before Wednesday 11th July 2018 17:00 hours