System Admin: VAS & Call Center Apps Job Vacancy at Vodacom Tanzania | July, 2018
NAFASI ZA KAZI VODACOM TANZANIARole purpose:
• Manage systems capacity & performance of VAS & Call Center Systems.
• Manage data for Call Center Applications.
• Ensure systems and applications security.
• Manage the systems/applications configuration.
• Manage systems problems, Incidents and requests as per the SLA.
• Assist in acquiring and maintain technology Infrastructure for VAS & Call Center Applications.
• Manage systems/applications changes
• Manage Projects related to the Middleware applications, interfaces and Database
• Provide assistance in managing the following VAS applications whenever required: USSDII,WAP
Key accountabilities & REsponsibilities
Responsible & Accountable for the Data Value Added applications Monitoring, Backup & Restore, Traffic analysis and Control for optimal service standards provisions
Gateway, Bulk Messaging Gateway, Call Center and Middleware, Device Offer,MyVodacom app,Corporate Website and Smart Notification applications
Responsible for Business Continuity Planning/Disaster Recovery Planning of all systems under his/her watch.
Call Center applications Management, Administration, Integration, Delivery and Support.
Accountable for security of VAS & Call Center applications in line with VTL standards, policies, procedures and industry best practices
VAS and Call Center Systems Acquisition
Assist in acquiring and maintaining application software.
Assist in acquiring and maintaining Technology Infrastructure.
Setting and maintaining IT & Billing policies and procedures.
Installation of applications on VAS & Call Center Applications servers.
5. Manage changes to the systems or applications via change management process.
VAS and Call Center System Management
Manage performance of VAS and Call Center Applications.
Ensure continuous service with high availability and minimum disruption
Ensure security of VAS and Call Center applications by safeguarding against unauthorized access of VAS applications and systems
Manage VAS applications configurations
Manage VAS applications problems and incidents including performing corrective action and/or escalating to suppliers.
Provide first line support to VTL customer care team in resolving problems experienced by VTL clients during their interaction with VAS applications.
Manage data processed by VAS applications including ensuring data integrity, confidentiality, availability and security.
DVAS System Operations
Administration of all VAS applications users.
Installation, Configuration, fine tuning, and optimization of VAS systems software and applications.
Automation of routine task through scripting and intelligent system design. Vet all performance reports for all applications to confirm if they operate up to standard.
DVAS System Monitoring and Evaluation
Monitor and evaluate on regular basis the performance of all VAS applications.
Monitor and evaluate on regular basis service level agreements with third party vendors
Monitor and evaluate on regular basis the internal SLA performance of VAS Applications.
Title: System Admin: VAS & Call Center Apps
Location: Dar Es Salaam
Job type: Full Time
Job ID: VDITB16
Posting date: 9 July, 2018
Deadline: Until Filled