Barbaricum supports government clients with Integrated Communications, Mission Support, Research and Analysis, Cyber Security/Intelligence, and Technology-Enabled Services.
Our passion is innovation and we are committed to client value and effective technical solutions. We are an ISO 9001:2015-certified and CMMI Level 3 appraised, Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) located in Washington, DC. Our mission is to transform the ways the U.S. Government approaches problem sets of increasing complexity by delivering innovative solutions, particularly in support of National Security missions.
Barbaricum is one of the fastest-growing companies in our market. The company is routinely recognized by institutions like Inc. Magazine, GovCon, AMEC, PRSA, and SmartCEO for corporate growth, capabilities, and award-winning client work. Our team is dynamic and agile, providing global support to current missions across five continents. We are also focused on developing and maintaining our vibrant corporate culture, having been recently named a Best Workplace for 2017 by Inc. Magazine.
NEW TANZANIAN JOBS OPPORUNITIES (600+ POSTS)
Barbaricum is seeking an experienced Maritime Maintenance/Logistics Advisor to provide maintenance and logistics support for the TPDF Navy. Duties and responsibilities may include the following:
- Conduct Capability Assessments Reports throughout the life of the contract
- Develop and implement a maintenance plan, focused primarily on the defender boats and the associated trailers and F-250 Ford truck
- Repair Defender Boats
- Conduct Quarterly Gap Analysis Reports and present key findings to the TPDF Navy and make recommendations for sustainable improvement
- Develop a work plan forecasting daily activities
- Ten years’ experience in surface maritime domain required
- Ten (10) years’ experience repairing and maintain both inboard and outboard engines required
- Eight (8) years’ hands-on experience in operations and maintenance of Defender and Shark Boat watercraft required
- Five (5) years’ experience in unit level maintenance and logistics required
- Five (5) years working in Sub-Saharan Africa or a post-conflict region required
- Two (2) years’ experience developing and/or delivering training modules to U.S. partner nations to build their maritime capacity required
- Professional experience requiring excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Speaks English fluently