The purpose of this job is to enhance coordination of diverse WWF Tanzania programme activities in the Ruvuma Landscape in order to ensure WWF Tanzania goal is achieved.
NEW TANZANIAN JOBS OPPORUNITIES (1000+ POSTS)
Country Conservation Strategy
- Coordinate and provide leadership as a focal point for WWF Tanzania activities in the Ruvuma Landscape as they are defined in the CSP 2015-2020 strategy and any other initiative emanating from the Country Office. Supervises the implementation of all initiatives/ projects within the Ruvuma Landscape Programme Management
- Management of Ruvuma Landscape Programme Conservation activities in consultation with Conservation Manager or designate.
- Ensure that the programme is conducting comprehensive project monitoring and evaluation component in all activities.
- Civil Society Organisations and Partner Engagement
- Facilitate assessment of the organisational capacities of partner organisations and to plan for appropriate means to ensure a continuous strengthening of organizational capacities for delivery of the conservation programme. This includes providing relevant training such as planning & budgeting, project management & development, leadership, lobby and advocacy, monitoring and evaluation Promote Learning among CSO and partners in the trans-boundary ecosystem
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Post Graduate University degree in Natural Resources Management and Assessment with relevance to Environment Management, Forestry. Climate Change. Wildlife. Marine or Social Sciences or related area but masters will be an added advantage;
- Five (5) years minimum of field and management working experience in one or (ideally more than one) of Miombo ecosystem management, protected/conservation area management. CBNRM. forest and wildlife management and other relevant fields in the region
- Excellent management and coordination skills, with experience of technical programme implementation and reporting and adaptive programme management through management-orientated monitoring systems.
How to Apply
Applications must include a Cover Letter and complete CV with full contact details of three referees and should be addressed to the Human Resources Manager through [email protected] by Thursday, 16 August 2018 at 4:30 pm. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and the interviews will take place in Dar es Salaam.
WWF is equal opportunity Organization.