Process Operator Job Vacancy at Tanga Cement Plc | Deadline: 13th August, 2018Location: Other District Other Location
- Operate plant according to instructions, monitoring process and making adjustments as required to maintain optimum operating parameters;
- Maintain production log sheets; ensure accuracy of data in the log sheet and prepare daily reports;
- Participate in any job related to production activities - work efficiently in a professional way, e.g. in special assignments like housekeeping, firefighting, special tests and refractory jobs;
- Communicate any abnormality and ensure that feedback from the laboratory on product quality is obtained;
- Ultimate responsible for safe working practices especially at areas of responsibility;
- Ensure environmental procedures are complied with, identify and manage the environmental aspects and impacts in own area and instil environmental awareness culture.
- Minimum of FTC/Diploma in mining/laboratory technician or its equivalent.
- Minimum of one (1) year experience in cement or equivalent industry.
NEW TANZANIAN JOBS OPPORUNITIES (600+ POSTS)
Knowledge and Skills
- Good written and spoken English;
- Basic understanding of maintenance requirements;
- Good knowledge of safety procedures;
- Able to organize work;
- Honest and trustworthy;
- Attention to detail;
- Able to think things through logically and timeously.
Responsible for operating the kiln, raw mill and coal mill to ensure that the plant is running within required and according to the agreed parameters.
Interested individuals may apply for the job by submitting their CV and copies of relevant certificates to [email protected]