Sales Engineer Job Opportunity Arusha at Photons Energy Ltd | Deadline: 10th August 2018Location: Arusha Mjini Arusha
JOB DESCRIPTION: Photons Energy Ltd is a fast growing renewable energy company based in Arusha Tanzania. For the past four years Photons Energy Ltd has been providing excellent services including but not limited to the design, supply and installation of solar power systems, solar water heating systems, solar water pumping systems, electrical backup systems and energy efficiency services.
Photons Energy Ltd is currently looking for a competent Sales Engineer who will combine his/her technical and sales skill to help the company meet its current market demand. He/she should be holder of bachelor’s degree or Advanced Diploma in Engineering and should have experience in sales and marketing. Experience with solar industry will be and added advantage.
NEW TANZANIAN JOBS OPPORUNITIES (900+ POSTS)
Duties of the sales engineering are but not limited to:
- Searching for new clients who could benefit from the company’s products and services
- Requesting and setting up meetings with potential clients
- Establishing new, and maintaining existing, relationships with customers
- Managing and interpreting customer requirements
- Persuading clients that a product or service will best satisfy their needs
- Generating client quotations and proposals
- Negotiating tender and contract terms
- Negotiating and closing sales by agreeing terms and conditions
- Offering after-sales support services
- Administering client accounts
- Analyzing costs and sales
- Preparing reports for the management
- Recording and maintaining client contact data
- Co-coordinating sales projects
- Supporting marketing by attending trade shows, conferences and other marketing events
- Making technical presentations and demonstrating how a product/service will meet client needs
- Providing pre-sales technical assistance and product education
- Advising the management on the marketing strategies
- Solving client problems
- Helping in the design of solar power system, solar water pumping system and solar water heating systems
- Maintaining and updating the list of the items of the company’s show room
- Arranging and coordinating the delivery of the products to clients
The duty station for the sales Engineer will be at the company’s show room/office located at aim Mall, Majengo Arusha.
To apply, send your resume to [email protected]
The deadline for application is on 10th August 2018.