Beware of Job Scammers!
Please Never Pay Money To Get A Job!
Beware of Job Scammers!
Please Never Pay Money To Get A Job!
Jobs in Tanzania 2019: New Job Opportunity at Alere Inc Tanzania, Regional Sales Director | Deadline: 22nd February, 2019
AJIRA TANZANIA 2019 / NAFASI ZA KAZI 2019
Regional Sales Director - SEABU
Reports to Senior Regional Sales Director
Ensures that the assigned region meets or exceeds sales and profitability objectives. Formulates sales strategies for markets within the assigned geography and product lines to attain revenue goals set by the company. Works with sales representatives to identify and evaluate market opportunities and sales potential and to establish and achieve their annual sales objectives. Manages and coaches the activities of sales representatives, clinical representatives, and other field personnel. Negotiates contracts with external customers. Keeps the company informed of market dynamics and competitive activity. Responsible for the management and implementation of company policies. Travel required 50-75%.
Core Job Responsibilities
- Recruits, coaches and develops organizational talent in region/territory.
- Fosters a diverse workplace that enables all participants to contribute to their full potential in pursuit of organizational objectives.;
- Creates an entrepreneurial environment.
- Provides direction and guidance to exempt specialists and/or supervisory staff who exercise significant latitude and independence in their assignments. May supervise non-exempt employees.
- Keeps the organization's vision and values at the forefront of decision making and action.
- Demonstrates effective change leadership.
- Builds strategic partnerships to further departmental and organizational objectives.;
- Monitors compliance with company policies and procedures (e.g. compliance with FDA, BSI, EEO regulations, etc.).;
- Makes decisions regarding work processes or operational plans and schedules in order to achieve department objectives.;
- Responsible for a sales team, with assigned territory
- Responsible for all sales in the assigned territory including growing existing business
- Generates opportunities with existing clients as well as potential new customers, concluding sales calls independently and with the Marketing Manager.
- Maintains a high level relationship with clients, consultants and external organisations.
- Develops and Implements organisations sales strategy to ensure short and long term business target achievement and objectives.
- Plans, directs and monitors sales activities and gives monthly feedback on sales versus forecast.
- Manages and supports sales administration, customer service, distributions, credit collections, invoicing and ensures orders are processed in time.
- Ensures stock flow processes are maintained.
- Coaches Country Managers; Key Account Manager and Sales Representatives regarding sales, promotions and sales techniques.
- Maintains company standards and procedures.
- Provide field based support to the Company’s commercial partners to assist in the growth of Product sales within the Region;
- Asses any current or future Product opportunities and report pursue opportunities
- Implement and support marketing and sales activities of the Products within the Region;
- Advise Company of market and industry trends relevant to the Products within the Region;
- Conduct market research to identify business and market trends within the Region; and
- Assess the current distribution channels of the Company highlighting any strengths and weaknesses that the Employee may believe there are necessary
- Prepare an annual business plan to be submitted to and discussed with the Company’s African sales team.
- Introduce new and improved Products into the Region as directed by the Company.
- Supervisory / Management Responsibilities
Work is performed without appreciable direction. Exercises considerable latitude in determining technical objectives of assignment. Completed work is reviewed from a relatively long- term perspective, for desired results.
Provides direction and guidance to exempt specialist and/or supervisory personnel who exercise significant latitude and independence in their assignments; evaluates performance of and assists in career development planning for subordinates; often responsible for a centralized staff or professional function of the company.
Position Accountability / Scope
- Develops, communicates, and builds consensus for operating goals that are in alignment with the division.
- Provides leadership to assigned staff and supervisors by communicating and providing guidance towards achieving department objectives.
- Creates immediate to long-range plans to carry out objectives established by top management; develops and calculates a budget for a department or group to meet organizational goals; forecasts future departmental needs including human and material resources and capital expenditures; recommends or modifies the structure of organizational units or a centralized functional activity subject to senior management approval.
- Assignments are expressed in the form of objectives; makes decisions regarding work processes or operational plans and schedules to achieve the program objectives established by senior management; consequences of erroneous decisions or recommendations would normally include critical delays and modifications to projects or operations with substantial expenditure of time, human resources, and funds, and may jeopardize future business activity.
NEW TANZANIAN JOBS OPPORUNITIES 2019 (390+ POSTS)
Bachelor's degree and 6+ years of related work experience or related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and work experience. Advanced degree preferred.
Minimum Experience / Training Required
Prior experience, knowledge of medical devices preferred. Provides direction and monitors progress of exempt specialists and/or supervisory staff toward departmental goals; monitors costs of projects and of human and material resources within a department or unit; monitors company-wide indicators such as market share and profitability; monitors external environment in area of technical or professional responsibility. Will perform this job in a quality system environment. Failure to adequately perform tasks can result in noncompliance with governmental regulations.
5 Years of experience within relevant field
Minimum 5 Years Consulting background
Healthcare funding cycle knowledge
Successful Sales Background
High level relationship management
Project Management and execution skills
Distributor management experience
High level execution skills (MoH or +)