We are looking for a candidate who is a leader, s/he must be a self-motivated, hardworking, driven, innovative and well-experienced candidate. As manager of IT-based Products & Projects, the individual will be responsible for overseeing our products & projects department, ensuring smooth operations of the department and managing the Product & Project from the technology department.
- Responsible for timely delivery of the development/maintenance/modification assignments of the products;
- Ensuring timely delivery of projects;
- Establish and maintain a relationship with clients and stakeholder;
- Maintain and improve the quality of the products;
- Coordinate internal and external resources for flawless execution of projects;
- Maintain knowledge over market practices and competitors; and
- Report on product and projects revenue.
NEW TANZANIAN JOBS OPPORUNITIES (1000+ POSTS)
- Bachelor Degree in Science or IT, Masters in Business administration is an added advantage.
- 3 years relevant working experience, of which 2 years should be in managerial position in IT based projects.
- Agency expertise or in-depth knowledge of one or more functional areas within an Agency (Corporate, Retail, etc.) would be an added advantage.
- A passion for excellent customer service and commitment to exceptional quality.
- Well exposed to balance sheet management.
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements in an Agency set up.
- A proven bias towards action and resolving issues quickly: i.e. the capability to quickly assess complex business challenges, provide gainful insight, and generate astute, practical, and pragmatic solutions.
- Adaptability to change, providing a decisive response to challenges in a changing environment and the ability to influence change within others and cause positive outcomes
- An enthusiastic, pragmatic and energetic hands-on individual with outstanding communication and excellent interpersonal skills and with the ability to build relationships, influence, motivate and encourage consensus amongst peers, employees and partners at all levels to produce high-quality results.
If you are interested and ready for great and exciting challenges, please send your application letter, enclosing full Curriculum Vitae, copies of relevant certificates and testimonials, three names & addresses of referees one of whom should be from the current employer.
Address your applications to:
Email: [email protected]