Information System Analyst Job Vacancy Arusha at Abercrombie & Kent (T) Limited | Deadline: 4th July 2018ABERCROMBIE & KENT (T) LIMITED a market leader in the tourism industry is looking for an experienced Tanzanian citizen to work as an Information systems analyst reporting to the company’s Financial Director.
- Analysing the company existing systems and business models and recommending necessary improvements.
- Mapping and documenting all interfaces between legacy and new systems.
- Understanding and recommending systems improvements based on software development
- Translating company requirements into highly specified project briefs.
- Identifying options for potential solutions and assessing them for both technical and business
- Conducting requirements analysis and preparing specific proposals for modified or replacement systems.
- Producing project feasibility and costing reports.
NEW TANZANIAN JOBS OPPORUNITIES (1000+ POSTS)
- A university degree from a recognized university.
- Demonstrate knowledge of Infor 10 computer system as applicable in the tourism service sector. Experience in handling eRes systems, Apex and plus point systems would be an added advantage.
- At least five years’ experience working in systems analysis, preferably in the tourism service sector.
- Strong communications skills including experience in writing business requirements, user cases and flow charts
- Capable of working autonomously and as part of a team
- Ability to problem-solve and conduct robust testing throughout system deployment
- Good organisational skills and attention to detail
If you are interested and meet the above selection criteria, please send your resume and cover letter to the Managing Director, P.0 Box 427 Arusha on or before 4th July 2018.