Retail Lead for (Dar) Job Opportunity at Vodacom Tanzania | June - July, 2018
NAFASI ZA KAZI VODACOM TANZANIAPOSITION: Retail Lead for (Dar)
Posted: 25th June, 2018
Location: Dar es salaam
Deadline: Until Filled
NEW TANZANIAN JOBS OPPORUNITIES (1000+ POSTS)
Reporting to the Zonal EHOD, the Retail Lead will be responsible for working through and with franchise operators within assigned zone in order to:
-Maximise sales revenues with emphasis to data sales.
-Ensure best customer experience
-Ensure Vodacom product & services and promotions awareness to walk in customers.
-Bring in new quality connections to the Vodacom network.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership
Targets communication & execution
• Ensures the achievement of Company sales and revenue targets in the franchised shops and selling Vodacom’s products and services within assigned zone.
• Familiarize yourself with each franchisee operator targets of the shop and ensure that targets are clearly communicated to the franchise operator before shop launch.
Implement sales activities in the franchised and flagship shops:
• Co-ordinates the distribution of stock in franchised shops within zone to ensure continuous availability.
• Drive sales revenue, data & voice usage activities.
• Track retail sales trends & recommend strategies for retail road map formulation.
• Monitor stock, VFR wallet and M-pesa float in the franchised shops in assigned zone.
• Monitoring competitor activity within the zone and reports with recommendations for action.
Work with and support Franchise operators and flagship shops:
• Maintaining direct contact with ALL shops and ensuring relevant communications are sent to all franchise shops on same day.
• Supports the franchise operator in developing action plans geared towards the achievement of the agreed targets.
• In instances of shortfalls, establishes causes and takes remedial actions including coaching of Franchisee operators & shop staff, in consultation with the National Franchise Manager.
• Works alongside Franchise operators and staff, as part of coaching and monitoring process
• Co-ordinates training for all franchisee operators, their staff on all Vodacom’s products and services, as well key skills set that they require to ensure they offer the best customer experience.
• Follow up on all outstanding shops logs and ensure they are properly addressed & closed.
Operating standards & Administration
• Ensure implementation and maintenance and execution franchisee operating standards within designated zone. These will include among others; availability customer service standards, stocking standards, pricing standards, and branding standards as stipulated in the operation manuals.
• Contract administration.
• Ensuring Systems check, Stock audits, training audits and reconciliations are done on time
• Recommend policies and procedures related to shop operations
• Requesting shop branding from Marketing before shop launch & ensure maintenance & audit of standard look & feel inside and outside each shop after shop launch
• Maintaining documentation files for each shop, including but not limited to, franchise contracts, confidentiality documents, lease agreements, commissions, SLAs etc
• Perform other tasks delegated by National Franchise Manager
• Generates weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports on the sales trends of ALL shops in the zone
• Generates weekly reports on ALL shop performance
• Market intelligence reports on competitor activity
• Report on customer service delivery in the franchised and flagship shops
Retail Lead for (Dar)
Location: Dar Es Salaam
Job type Full Time
Job ID: CBURE4
Posting date: 25 Jun, 2018
Deadline: Until Filled